Welcome teachers! There are a number of ways that your school can benefit from using the PERFORM! Program.
- Apply to have a professional performer teach your students for a particular project or workshop
- Apply to have a professional performer work with your students in a residency for a longer period over your school year
- Book a performance to come to your school
- Request the “No More Bullying” Program come to your school
- Request the one week intensive Christopher Norton MicroMusical Program to come to your school.
PERFORM! keeps it affordable for you by subsidizing half of the Artist’s wage for workshops and residencies and covering travel for all activities no matter where you are in Nova Scotia!
Deadline for applications: Anytime! Applications will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
Subsidies: On approved workshop, residency and No More Bullies applications, the $40 per hour artist fees are subsidized by PERFORM! at a rate of $15 per hour, until subsidies run out for the year. On Presentations and Christopher Norton MicroMusicals only travel and accommodation subsidies are available.
Scheduling: Applying one month in advance of activity is recommended. There is a two week turnaround for approval of applications. Once approved, scheduling can require some planning with the Artist.