I just wanted to express my gratitude for such a wonderful program. Sue (Leblanc) was amazing and opened up our students and teacher’s minds. It is wonderful to see a child’s confidence grow over the course of time. Thanks so much for coordinating this project. It is so worthwhile.
– Sarah Wile (Teacher, Tantallon Elementary School)
We really enjoyed working with Raquel (Duffy) and found her to work extremely well with the kids. She made our show a great success!
– James Boyer (Teacher, Beechville Lakeside Timberlea School)
Excellent presentation, students participated in a wonderful learning activity. I am using what I have learned to help students perform Mic Mac Legends.
– Evelyn Cook (Teacher, Coxheath Elementary)
Wonderful job! The kids really picked up some great moves.
– Keri Butler (Teacher, JL Ilsley High School)
Amazing learning opportunity. Hope to do this again.
– Sara Wile (Teacher, Tantallon Elementary)
A wonderful experience, my students and I learned a great deal! Well prepared and very professional.
– Bev Johnstone (Teacher, Le Marchant- St Thomas Elementary)
I never thought I’d ever dance in front of people. It’s hard but felt great and I feel more confident.
– Cheryl (Student, North Colchester High School, CCRSB)
We never did theatre before. It was really great and I learned a lot. I’m going to do more at Neptune Theatre School because I love it now.
– Warren (Student, Park West School, HRSB)
Thanks for knocking out my fear of speaking by myself. I was the narrator in “The Fire Bringer”.
– Morgan (Student, Boularderie Elementary School, CBVRSB)
The workshop was a brilliant success. We did the evaluation forms together some weeks later. What a bonus that turned out to be! I heard from the children about what had remained with them over a length of time. Patrice really made a delightful and positive impression on them. This was such a success, I hope we can build on this in a few years’ time.
– Beth Pineo (Music Teacher, Kingston District School, AVRSB)
He is BRILLIANT! The kids absolutely loved working with him, and he made Shakespeare accessible for students. (about Lee J Campbell)
– Kelly Curran (Teacher, JL Ilsley High School)
We had a wonderful time learning with Mufaro (Chakabuda). She is energetic and so fun….a gift really!!!
– Steve Coats (Teacher, Citadel High School)
Wow! Veronique (Mackenzie) is great with the children, a real pro! Great choreography! Thanks!!
– Louise Grinstead (Music Teacher, Sir Charles Tupper School)
Well done! John (Beale) gave us a lot to work on and think about. We now have some good fundamentals to help us get to the next level in our development.
– Michael Johnston (Teacher, John MacNeil School)
Sherry Lee Hunter was great working with the grade 2 and 3 students on physical theatre concepts. Many thanks for offering this program and we certainly will be in touch in September.
– Joanne Santilli (Principal, Sir Charles Tupper School, HRSB)
All presentation and puppet shows were very well done and much appreciated by our children, very informative, very worthwhile.
– A.C. MacDonald (Principal, Riverside Elementary)
Excellent- we were absolutely delighted once again!
– Anne J Greer (Chair – Board of Directors, South Shore Waldrof School)
Bill (Wood) was fantastic. The students responded well to him.
– David Zinck (Teacher, Dartmouth High School)
“In the words of my students, “Shakespeare on Trial rocks!” I have had a steady stream of students and staff coming into my classroom expressing their thanks at having been given the opportunity to see this performance.”
– Pugwash District High